Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fast and Reliable Responses to Your Westerly Home or Business
You cannot account for the likelihood of an emergency or disaster impacting your Westerly property. As suddenly as these situations can arise, it is critical to have mapped out the appropriate response to the rapidly changing conditions. Our SERVPRO professionals can respond to disasters that damage your home or business 24/7. The faster that we can reach a damaged property, the more we can prevent losses and unnecessary expenses to our customers. We stay ready to mobilize for all emergencies such as water, fire, mold, storm, and flood losses in several ways.
Prepared to Help Your Home in a Disaster
One of the ways that we can often reach Westerly properties within hours of the first notice of loss is through pre-stocked response trailers. With water and fire losses being among the most common callouts that our team receives, we can benefit from production vehicles stocked with equipment to begin mitigation as soon as the Green Fleet arrives. These vehicles get stocked with:
• Air Movers
• Deodorizing Equipment
• Wet/Dry Vacuums
• Extraction Tools
• Carpet Cleaning Equipment
Real People Here When You Need Us
We understand that disasters can be overwhelming and stressful, so we want to get all of the pertinent information when you initially call us. No matter what time you call our emergency line, you get in touch with a real person who can get our entire team moving with the right tools and products.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (401) 315-2337
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Washington County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.